$200.00 for Initial Evaluation
$150.00 per 45- 60 minute session
Dr. Wilson accepts and is a preferred/contracted provider for the following insurance plans and/or bills the following plans: Premera, Regence, Blue Cross/Blue Shield to name a few. Please check with your insurance company before you contact me to make an appointment.
I do not accept any plans that are subsidized by the Federal Government (plans that you recieve monetary assistance for in order to pay the premium via the Health Insurance Exchange applied for on-line) OR the State of Washington (Healthy Options, Apple Plan, Molina etc.). Since I am NOT a contracted provider for ANY of those plans, I therefore cannot bill them for reimbursement. If you need assistance finding a provider who does accept those plans, call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have a yearly deductible amount? What is my deductible amount and has that amount been met?
- Do I have a Co-Pay each session? if so, what is the amount or percentage of the full fee?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is pre- approval required from my primary care physician before I can begin therapy?
- If my therapist is out of network, do I have "out of network benefits"?
- if I choose an "out of network" therapist do I have a yearly deductible amount or higher co-pay than if I chose an "in network " practioner?
I do not offer a reduced fee nor a sliding scale
Cash or check for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.